Welcome to the ‘ASPhair.com website (the ‘website’).
This website is owned and operated by International Hair Cosmetics Limited (‘IHC Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’). Registered office: 3 Acorn Business Centre, Northarbour Road Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TH
REGISTERED NUMBER. 03150196
These set out the basis on which you can visit and use the ASP website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
You can access ‘my account’ directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address. If you wish to place an order on our website you will also be required to provide credit or debit card details. We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history.
WHEN YOU GIVE US INFORMATION, IT MAY BE USED FOR:
1. Administration of Our Site; The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
2. Customer Service; We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
3. Direct Marketing; We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events.
If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone.
We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies’ products, offers and services. From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website.
Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
5. Data Protection: IHC Ltd complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act. You may see the personal data that we hold on you by sending a written request to: Customer Services, IHC Ltd., Premier Way, 8-9 The Quadrangle, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 9DL.
6. Data Sharing with Distribution Partners: ASP products are sold in the UK to exclusive regional distribution partners. In order for ASP products to be sold online direct to our salon customers we operate a transparent commercial framework with our distribution partners, as such we share sales data within the exclusive regions, including salon name and salon address. If you would like to see the list of distribution partners we work with these can be found via our trade locator – ASPhair.com/trade-locator.
7. Facebook Pixel: We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).